Monday, April 13, 2009

HI, I'M ANNETTA AND I AM A POPOHOLIC!

OK, it's time to weigh-in. I was super nervous because I am such an emotional eater and as you all know, last week I had a very emotional week.

I learned something about myself last week. I have been so proud of myself because I had totally kicked a long time habit of drinking way too much pop. I had even talked to Don about how it must be the power of prayer because I was not even desiring it anymore. But, when things got emotional - I let the enemy take over and I was at Quick Trip buying a Pepsi as fast as the car would take me! After that 1st Pepsi, it was just one after another and I couldn't seem to get enough. So now I am convinced that as some people are addicted to alcohol - I am addicted to the sugar and caffeine of pop. I am back on the wagon again today and reminding myself that pop is my enemy.

The good news is I still managed to lose 2.7 pounds, and in light of everything, that makes me VERY happy!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! Still losing despite the tough week. Learning about your problem. Recommitting to kicking the habit. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete