My Domino had to be put to sleep today. I saw her being born in July of 1989 and I was there holding her for her last breath.
Domino was beautiful, sassy, playful, loving, and in-charge. She surpised us all when she accepted, sometimes played with and always loved Roxie. We went through a lot of changes together and I will miss her a lot.
I am so happy that she is no longer in pain!






Annetta, I am so sorry about Domino. I know how special she was to you.
ReplyDeleteAnnetta, I am so sorry! dara
ReplyDelete1989! She has been a long time companion. So sorry to hear. I hope Roxie will bring you comfort!
ReplyDeletei know how much you loved her. i'm so sorry you have to be sad. she's happy and healthy in kitty heaven! sending hugs!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Domino! You're in my thoughts....
ReplyDelete