Saturday we came back to our house to do some work on our kitchen/laundry room project.
The girls helped me with the painting of the pantry doors:
Trevor helped Don with adjustments to the back door:
The girls and I took a walk to the park to pick up leaves:
We had some fun climbing trees and taking pictures:
We then returned to the back yard where Jenna raked up a big pile of leaves then tried to convince Trevor and Paige to jump in it with her:
She finally convinced her brother to jump in with her:
SIKE! SILLY BROTHER WAS JUST TRICKING HIS BABY SISTER!
I had a crazy number of photos of the the kids playing in these leaves but I will spare you looking at every single one. However, this is one of my favorite:
What a great weekend! We are so blessed to get to be a part of these kids lives. They are so incredibly awesome! So, as they grow we will take advantage of any 'special time' we can get with them.






No comments:
Post a Comment