Monday, March 1, 2010

ONE SPECIAL DAY!

I totally forgot to post about my most wonderful girlee day with some of my favorite girls. One evening my SIL, Lorrine, called and asked if I would like to have a girlee day with her and my 16 year old niece, Haleigh. Of course I said "YES!" right away. A day or so later I was with my other SIL, Noel, and I asked her if she and my 13 year old niece, Paige, would like to join us. Unfortunately Noel was unable to break away but Paige was able to join us.

We were able to go to Xenon School of Hair Design and enjoy manicures, pedicures, and facials. Haleigh and Lorrine also got haircuts. We all felt like royalty!

I had never had a facial before and let me tell you, it will not be my last! I felt like I was in heaven! From the dim lights, the soft music, the warm towels, the fantabulous face, neck, and shoulder massage . . . . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. If she would have left that room for even a second I'm sure snoring would have ensued. PURE BLISS!

After all that special treatment Lorrine took us to On the Border and treated us to a great meal and dessert. Great food and and a super fun time just hanging out there visiting. I think this should be a new tradition!

Here are a few pictures from that day . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment